Dualband High Efficiency Antenna for
4G LTE / 5G Sub-6
The TAMP112 antenna is an omnidirectional, connectorized antenna used for connecting wireless communication devices such as Consumer Premise Equipment (CPE) or repeaters to a network base station.
Typical applications include:
- Enhanced coverage range in rural and urban areas
- Upgrade from 4G/LTE to 5G service coverage
- HD Video / high data rates over mobile
This antenna delivers best in class dualband operation for worldwide 4G LTE bands at 800 MHz and 1700MHz up to 2700MHz, as well as 5G Sub-6 bands at 800 MHz and 2300 to 4200 MHz.
Other features of the TAMP 112 include:
- Coverage from 750 to 960 MHz (lower band) as well as 1710 to 4200 MHz (upper band)
- Omnidirectional peak gain from +1.0 to +2.1 dBi in the lower band
- Omnidirectional peak gain from +1.5 to +5.0 dBi in the upper band
- Horizontal or Vertical orientation
Wireless applications of today demand higher speed data uplinks and downlinks than ever before. Higher efficiency and higher gain antennas are needed to achieve the throughput necessary for these next generation wireless connections. By using its patented antenna technology, SkyMirr is able to build higher efficiency and higher gain solutions as compared to competitive antennas designed with older technology.
SMA Male connector type. Comes in both white and black colors. For detailed performance specifications and product datasheet contact SkyMirr at email@example.com