Ultra Compact Wireless Healthcare NFC Antenna
The MAEP 103 antenna is an ultra-compact NFC coil antenna used for embedded and implanted applications inmarkets such as wireless healthcare monitoring, embedded sensors, and small IoT devices. It is designed to easily assemble in the end module with standard SMD technology mounting directly on a PCB.
Typical applications include:
- Micro mobile wearable devices (such as smart watches, earphones, etc.)
- Embeddable and implantable animal tagging and tracking devices
- Human biomedical devices (such as hearing aids, blood glucose monitors, etc.)
This antenna delivers best in class miniature design technology which results in greater recognition distance as compared to other products on the market. In one such application, recognition distance was demonstrated up to 26mm in distance, in contrast to only 20mm from a competitor’s antenna. This remarkable improvement is possible using SkyMirr’s patent-pending Ferrite Core fabrication technology to maximize the magnetic fields in the device.
Other features of the MAEP 103 include:
- Antenna size = 7.85 x 1.34 x 1.29 mm
- Optimized for use at 13.56 MHz
- RoHS compliant
For detailed performance specifications and product datasheet contact SkyMirr at firstname.lastname@example.org